Top 10 Lessons Learned/Best Practices
Health care industry leaders developed and refined industry best practices and lessons learned regarding access at the February 10, 2009 and June 11, 2009 meetings. Click here for a description of each best practice listed below.
1. Event with health reform, health care access matters.
2. Practive collaboration across the health care industry is key to effective health care access solutions.
3. Collaborative action across the health care industry is not only good, it makes good business sense, too.
4. Let's not reinvent the wheel.
5. Consider the uninsured a viable market.
6. View the Patient/Individual as the Customer/Consumer.
7. Take the products to the people.
8. Customize the products for the people.
9. Provider buy-in is essential.
10. Don't lose sight of wellness.